+ OPK and bleed?

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
I have also posted this on OPK forum, so please forgive me if i shouldnt do that.

I have been getting +opks for a few days now on Tesco OPK. Because of confusion bought clear blue yesterday but no smiley face.

Here is my update today.

I have not done smiley face yet, will do that at 12.30 as will be out watching Noddy this afternoon!

Well I have a definate postive OPK again today.

From pics 18 Aug was quite strong but yesterday and today they are really strong and result appeared after 3 minutes evap lines are dark purple.

Strange thing is i had a bleed when i woke up this morning, although nothing now? Can you have a slight bleed when ov?

Attachments

• DSC02390.JPG
    DSC02390.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC02398.JPG
    DSC02398.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC02399.JPG
    DSC02399.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC02400.jpg
    DSC02400.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
Are you sure you are not pregnant as apparently OPKs can pick up HCG?

I dont think so - except for in my head!!!

And if i am only 4 dpo it would be too early to tell anyway wouldnt it?

I would say you got a positive on all 3 18th-20th. This can sometimes happen, plus spotting can also be an ovulation symptom. I think alot of people get this problem, do you chart your waking temp? Then you would be able to know exactly when you ovulate. I hope you have been BDing past few days!!! Good luck. x

We have bd as much as possible yes!!!

FX!!!

:dust: to all

xxx

P.s. I do not temp, maybe i should start.

Is 4 days of + a bit much??

It is a lot but maybe only real on one day. At least it shows it is happening. I would keep doing them as when you get a negative your know that you have ovulated on 1st negative day. Keep BDing until then! x

Brilliant advice, never thought of it like that!

Thank you

:dust:

Just to update on my wierd OPKs. Tesco a very definate positive, clear blue still no smileys???

Well here is the news, and its interesting i think?

Bought the FRER test and cannot see a line on there only nown again which must be shadows cause it depends what way i hold the stick or how much i am squinting!

Anyway, funnily enough I ordered some one step ov and hcg sticks from Amazon yesterday but didnt think they would be here this quick, still opened the up and did a test...

The ov wasnt + and so i thought thats it then, but i had seperated my sample cause thought i'd do a hcg too, and,

There is the slightest faintest line there, now am not sure what this means, it wont show on my camera as its so faint it will probably disappear!

Still interssting I think.

I will keep ov testing as do not want to miss that and will do another hcg Monday.

xxxxx

:dust: to all xxxxxx

Good Luck hunni,
I'm 4dpo and I've had spotting since OV this month as well. Something I have never had before, it's stopped as of 3am today but still got cramps.

Do you have any symptoms?

Cramps at side and belly and back!

Headache for 3 days.

Aware of boobs but nothing much bit heavier, (dont look any bigger :o( ) tender to touch but not too tender really.

Could all be in my head!!!

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, it's all in my head! I'm only 4dpo so it's far too early for me to have any symptoms but then there's a little bit of me that thinks maybe I OVed early and it was implantation bleeding because I don't use OPK's....

Lets hope so ay COME ON THE BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back