OPK and charting pros??

msq

Reaction score
Hi ladies, soo yesterday I had my first positive opk and today another that I think is positive and my cervix is high, and soft but I have a lot of creamy CM. Can you take a look at my opks and chart to tell me when you think I did or will ovulate? Would it be like two days after the first positive or the last? Should I continue testing until negative? Or just keep BD'ing. It's all so confusing.

Thank you!

Attachments

• CD12.jpg
    CD12.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
  • CD13.jpg
    CD13.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 11.24chart.pdf
    60.3 KB · Views: 7
The first pic is from yesterday which I thought was very positive because the test line looks darker than control but the second test from today the line looks just as dark to me.

Keep BD'ing. Your chart is up and down but that could be many different factors..like waking up early or not getting good rest. I'd say you Ov'd the 4th or 5th. But it'll take a few more temps to be sure. You did good! Covered your days :) GL!

I thought I read somewhere that creamy CM is a precursor to the really fertile stuff? So, it should be a good sign! OPKs look positive to me (although that test is strange! Never seen such light control lines before!)

And as Peacelovebaby said, your temps are really erratic (rocky mountains as we call em) so there is something you aren't exactly doing right. BUT, they look low for the most part so you should still be pre-O at this point. I would expect to see a jump here soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->