+OPK and thermal shift, but FF says no ovulation?

SunflowerMoon

Reaction score
We have been TTC for 5 months now.
I *finally* had a definitely +OPK and entered that info into FF. Since that date I have had 5 days of rising temps....but FF still says no ovulation detected?
Any idea what gives?

Attachments

• FF Chart.jpg
    FF Chart.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 17
I think the post-O temps have to be higher than the last 6 temps, or something like that.

It might be trying to figure it out since you had some high temps before what looks like O day. Is it set to advanced? You can mess with the detection settings to see if it gives CH for you. Also adding in some fertile CM can help FF nail it as well.

We have been TTC for 5 months now.
I *finally* had a definitely +OPK and entered that info into FF. Since that date I have had 5 days of rising temps....but FF still says no ovulation detected?
Any idea what gives?

I’m really sorry but it doesn’t look like clear ovulation to me. Do you have PCOS by any chance? I’ve seen a few PCOS charts look like that!

I mean, temps keep going up and I had the positive OPK test (for the very first time ever) How is this not an indication of ovulation?
My CM has never been reliable and I've only ever had EWCM twice in my life.

My temps keep rising. Here's my latest chart, and the last couple months for comparison too. But FF still won't even show a dotted line for Ovulation

Attachments

• FF2.jpg
    FF2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 6
  • FFMay.jpg
    FFMay.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 4
  • FFApril.jpg
    FFApril.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 4
  • FFMarch.jpg
    FFMarch.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 5
oh and I don't know if it's important to note but: I'm currently 32, and I have 3 children.

Okay now it looks more like ovulation, but it still looks atypical to me. From the first picture it looked like some of my anovulatory charts, I did not mean to offend, I have PCOS and know that opks don’t always work for me (had very positive tests and didn’t ovulate). The reason that you haven’t got lines is because there wasn’t enough of a dip before your rise. Meaning either you haven’t ovulated or you ovulated earlier than usual (since you normally have the atypical rise at the beginning of your cycle, normally folloewrd by 4+ days of lower temperatures before the rise.)

No offense taken at all! I didnt mean to come across as upset - I REALLY appreciate the input :)

Cool! I know I have a habit of coming across rather blunt online :rofl:

I really hope you get your baby soon ❤️

I did ovulate: got a faint BFP this morning!!! ❤️

Attachments

• 6A5A76EA-690D-41E8-B26F-960BA971A3E5.jpg
    6A5A76EA-690D-41E8-B26F-960BA971A3E5.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
OH wow congratulations!! Looks like an earlier than usual O then!

Congratulations!!! So do you think you ovulated in day 10?

Wonderful! It looks like in March, FF says you ovulated on cd8? Was there anything you did differently?

I have no idea what happened in March :/ All my ovulations are predicted by FF, and the only one positive ovulation test I had was this month and FF still insisted I didn't ovulate lol!

Last month I and my SO started taking PregPrep, which is the only new thing I did :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->