OPK brands -I'm a beginner

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
I bought these OPKS but seems like there not working ? do they expire? the lines are just really light, is it the opk or am i not ovulating ? I'm a beginner in using these can someone break it down ? also does anyone know what brands are better ?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
The HCG ones test for pregnancy. OPK ones test for LH (which releases the egg).

Where are you in your cycle?

Here is how they would typically work (lets say you know you have a 28d cycle and basal body temp shows O at cd14):
cd1-7 AF
cd10- begin using OPK (NOT FMU unless tests ask for it!)
cd13- + OPK. (lines are the same color or left line is darker than right)---so LH was detected and you WILL likely O in the next 24-48hrs! GET TO BDing!
cd14- temp shift up confirming O
cd28- BFP!

If not FMU then what time ? i'm cycle day 13 and the line is light? what does it mean?

If not FMU then what time ? i'm cycle day 13 and the line is light? what does it mean?

usually in the afternoon is best.

the line is light because it has not picked up your LH yet, meaning you are not Ovulating yet. The left line will get darker as it picks up more. Youll want to BD on the days of + and even a day or two after.

I bought these OPKS but seems like there not working ? do they expire? the lines are just really light, is it the opk or am i not ovulating ? I'm a beginner in using these can someone break it down ? also does anyone know what brands are better ?

They arent good product. i have bunch of them from ebay too... i got another brand called BABI (from ebay/amazon too) once i got positive opk in babi but not in these brands.. i dont trust them hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->