+OPK but no BD'ing

Ozzysbabygirl

A tiny bit pregnant! :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :)

I'm just looking for a little advice? I got a +OPK last night with the CB Digi on CD12, but we werent able to BD :( Should I do another OPK tonight, have we missed our chance this month? Can I still BD and concieve?? Also AF finished on CD5, then came back for 1 day on CD9 and then today I had pink/brown discharge (sorry tmi!!) What could this be from?? I am a little worried and a little confused as this has NEVER happened to me before?? Any advice will be appreciated??

Thanks girls:hugs: and :dust: to everyone
xx

Did you BD at all before you got the positive OPK? They actually say that its better to BD the days leading up to your positive OPK rather than after although it is hard to figure out when you are going to get a positive until you actually get it :)

Did you BD at all before you got the positive OPK? They actually say that its better to BD the days leading up to your positive OPK rather than after although it is hard to figure out when you are going to get a positive until you actually get it :)

Hey Nicole :) Unfortunately I didnt :( because of the funny mucousy stuff :wacko: I was actually going to phone my obgyn this morning to find out what was going on...it was pure coincidence that I did the OPK last night - I definately wasnt expecting a +. Do you think I am out?? :(

No i dont think you are out at all!!!! You just need to BD ASAP! When you get your positive opk you will ovulate anywhere from 12 to 48 hours after that depending on your body, some people don't bd until they get their positive. When I got my positive in the morning I b'd twice that day when I got done work which was around five and then again around 11.. Im currently in my TWW on DPO 7! Do you have any CM? I know when I got my positive OPK on monday, the next day I was completely dry so I am assuming I ovulated on monday. Do you check your cervical position? If so, if you havent ovulated yet you should be High and soft

Oh Yay! GL to you hun! FX'd that you get your BFP!!:happydance: What symptoms have you got so far?? I do have alot of CM right now. Its thick and white like lotion at the moment. I haven't felt my cervix - well because I dont really have a clue what I am feeling for??:dohh: haha! I am relying really only on the OPK and the fact that I normally get ovulation cramping?? My bb's are a little sore today though:wacko: I have told DB that we are BD'ing right throughout the night tonight - ofcoarse he didn't complain! :haha:

Hey Nicole :) Unfortunately I didnt :( because of the funny mucousy stuff :wacko: I was actually going to phone my obgyn this morning to find out what was going on...it was pure coincidence that I did the OPK last night - I definately wasnt expecting a +. Do you think I am out?? :(

That mucuousy stuff you got was ewcm, which happens when you ovulate. It's completely normal. Get to BD'ing asap girl! xxxxx

Thanks Taylor! :D I have already told my love that we are BD right throughout the night tonight! Time to make a sticky bean girls! Wish me luck!!:happydance:[-o<

Thanks Taylor! :D I have already told my love that we are BD right throughout the night tonight! Time to make a sticky bean girls! Wish me luck!!:happydance:[-o<

Wooohoooo! Have fun :haha::winkwink: FX'ed hun, baby dust!! xx

Hey my pretties :)

Just an update :) I got another + OPK on CD13 and we did some BD'ing:happydance: so that covered the day before - DL thought I had completely lost my mind when I practically did headstands to make sure the little suckers didnt escape:rofl:...On CD14 I got a negative OPK so I assume that I ovulated either yesterday or today...we planned on BD'ing again last night, just to cover ALL our bases:haha: but it didnt happen:nope: The only thing I can say thats different about this cycle is that my bb's are super sensitive...SO...that being said...I have a feeling that I am out this month since we only managed to BD once prior to OV:cry:

How is everyone else??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->