Opk clear blue confusion

Bibijun

Reaction score
Hi,
So this month I used my clear blue opk test and got 4 days of a smiley flash, I thought I was weird so the day after I used 2 opk test in the same cup of urine. I have 2 of the digital ones so I thought I'll see what's up, after the 5 mins was up the original digital test showed up a solid smile but the other one showed up a flashy smiley. So just wanted to know is that normal considering it's the same brand and also the same urine show it be showing different outcomes??
I've been trying after I had my mc and u guess I'm just desperate to know what's going on.

It's definitely possible. I had a Clearblue OPK issue this month, too and when I called the woman I spoke with said the first time you test it creates a baseline to compare future samples with. It starts by looking for estrogen (which is most prominent in FMU). Once it detects the rise in estrogen it'll stay blinking until it sees the LH surge, indicating ovulation. She said it's super important to test at the same time of day so that the initial reading is comparing levels to urine from the same time of day.
My mistake was testing 3x in the afternoon and then using FMU the 4th day. Now I have a blinky face that may not actually show an increase in estrogen due to ovulation, but just due to the fact that it's more highly concentrated in FMU than it was in the sample I used in the afternoon.
I'd stick with the results from the original test and get to it!!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->