Opk confusion

sexxy_jessi09

ttc, mom of 1 son, mc-2
Reaction score
Okay so I have been doing opks for the first time this month, twice a day and still im thinking no positive, i want you girls to take a look and tell me what you think :) The numbers on the left of the tests are what cd i am. Today I am currently on CD 18, havent tested yet today though. I have had a tiny amount of ewcm or i thought it was but im not sure and ervix is high soft and closed. also had pain on my right side, maybe ov pain yesterday and for the last 3 days have been having some dull cramps that feel like af is near but i know she cant be. Can anyone help me out??

The pics are of the same things just one is more close up. Have I gotten a positive and misread or am i not oving?

Attachments

• IMAG0131.jpg
    IMAG0131.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
My opinion from what I see is they are now gradually getting darker around CD17... So I think it's still coming. Make sure you are waiting a few hours in between pee's and the best time to do it is between 11AM-8PM. Don't over hydrate in between testing either. :) I think it's still coming, and you are very fertile right now, so get to it and best of luck!!!

Thats a relief! I always test around 12pm but if its after 11:45 or so and i gotta go ill do it and anywhere from 9-11 pm ill do it again. All my calculators are saying I should ov around the 30 so I guess Ill keep testing till I get that positive, Thanks for your help :)

You're welcome! And remember that it's not uncommon to ovulate a little later than CD14. I always did before I m/c.

I never knew that, I never followed CDs till now really, I had a mc when my son was 5 months old in december and I think im to a regular cycle now its been the same for 2 months now. I was giving up hope for getting a positive opk but I just took my first of the day at 12 and its darker than yesterdays!! Im feeling better about this now lol

Attachments

• IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
Great! Don't lose hope! You will get your BFP and your forever baby!

Im deff not losing hope now, this is just what i needed to bring me back :) im hoping this is my month, ive been feeling in the back of my head that it is but i may be just getting myself worked up lol I never thought id be one to have a mc and have to ttc, it should just happen, if i didnt have my baby boy right now i would go insane about this whole ttc thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->