OPK dark on CD 9?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
I ended my period about 2 days ago and my OPK is already pretty dark..could I really be ovulating this early already?

I had a chemical this cycle that delayed my period by 2 weeks, could that be throwing things off?

I'm going to be testing with another OPK later tonight to see if it's darkened any but this seems super early to already be close to ovulating. When we were TTC our son, I would get my positive OPK around CD 13/14.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 15
It's pretty dark, but I don't think it's positive yet. It still looks lighter than the control

My wondfos never got darker than the control lol. I think it is something with the dye in them. To answer your question though yes it is very possible! I became pregnant on CD10 with my DS. I would say you're very close!

It's pretty dark, but I don't think it's positive yet. It still looks lighter than the control

I know it's not positive just yet, but usually my OPKs are barely visible this close after my period ends.

My wondfos never got darker than the control lol. I think it is something with the dye in them. To answer your question though yes it is very possible! I became pregnant on CD10 with my DS. I would say you're very close!

So weird! Lol. Mine always got darker than the control and would usually look like this a day or two before it was actually positive. But like I said I'm used to it getting darker closer to a week after my period ends. This is only 2 days after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->