OPK darkest AFTER ovulation 1dpo? o.O

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm having a weird opk month. So any input/ thoughts are appreciated.

Background Info I had a vanishing twin pregnancy and lost the second back in October. The cycle after, it took a few weeks for my hcg to get low enough for me to O. I Oed CD 31 and got AF 13dpo with two days of spotting beforehand. Next cycle was 28 days and anovulatory. Then my last cycle I Oed CD 15 and got AF 14dpo. The AF I just had two days of spotting BUT my temps stayed high until full blown AF came. She was only here for <2 days, but it was the most excruciating pain in my life. It was heavy for about 6 hours then slowed to pretty light into two days of spotting. I had an ultrasound the next day, and my doctor said my uterus looked fine and I had follicles in my ovaries. Nothing to worry about.

This cycle I haven't really temped much since we're not supposed to be trying. Old habits die hard/ I want to be trying. I started OPKS and got the following:
CD 8 and 9: Negative
CD 10: Did not test
CD 11: Positive with fmu but then barely negative with afternoon and evening
CD 12 and 13: Strong but still negative
CD14: Again, positive with fmu but then negative the rest of the day
CD 15: Clear positives all day
CD 16 (today): Saw a temp shift coupled with cramps means I Oed last night and potentially a second egg this morning (I frequently O two eggs). I didn't use fmu or even smu, but my opk just now is the DARKEST it has been all month. Took an HPT just to be safe and it was BFN and took another OPK at 4pm with a 3 hour hold and it is just as dark as this morning.

So what's the question? Once I have a a temp shift, I stop checking my opks. Is this normal to have your darkest opk AFTER ovulation is confirmed with bbt?

In my past I have three cycles where my cb advanced immediately went back to empty circles the first and second day after O. I have two cycles where I recorded a positive opk the day after O but negative 2dpo. BUT I put in my notes that the positives were lighter than the day before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
My just now test, the other three are from yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 15
How strange! I'm still need to opks.. The only other time I used them my cycles were all wacky from coming off birth control and I had 7 days of positives but never found out why :-/

I might be pregnant. I won't believe it until I see it on a frer.

Easier to see the dollar tree line here

Final update if anyone googles: I got af this morning full force. She was painful and cloth like my last period and I had intensely heavy bleeding for half a day until she slows to normal amounts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back