OPK drama?

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
My partner is OPKing this month for the first time. Hr pattern is a bit odd and goes light to dark and then back. She has long cycles so it is likely she won't ovulate for a few more days. There are lots here because she does 2 or 3 a day.

Does anyone else have an opk pattern like this? Do you then get a +?

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/1fb4169050ed0cbbf07af0914c0012e0_zps53ecb5ef.jpg

non of those are positive.
does she have regular cycles? if so how long and when did she start testing?

Yeh mine sometimes go up and down a bit before I finally get a + :thumbup:

I know they're not positive. I'm just wondering if a positive is coming.

Her cycles are anything between 35 and 40 days, so if her LP is 14 days I guess we should expect ov any day between cd21 and cd26

Just wondered if anyone else's OPKs ebbed and flowed like this

She started testing cd3

Some ladies dnt have the standard 14 day LP, so until u get a POS then count 1DPO from 48 hours after a POS OPK then u wont no how long her LP is.

We will do, but I'm assuming a 14 day as we know no different. Waiting is so annoying

We will do, but I'm assuming a 14 day as we know no different. Waiting is so annoying

She really needs to get to no her own body nd work out how long her LP is otherwise u could b missing the time to conceive even with using OPK's. Try using the digital OPK's with the smiley face, that way there is no guessing of lines.

This is our first month trying, so it is out first month of getting to know her cycle. We will know it. Little better after this month. We will probably get some smileys to confirm when the limes are strong, but they are far too expensive to use all month

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-CLEA...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item20b3373d2b

Long cycles and LH constantly going up and down sounds like PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)

I also find the line colour varies slightly depending what time of day you take the rest so that might play a part. I know what you mean about the waiting, it drives you insane - waiting to ovulate, waiting to test, waiting for a period, waiting to try again!!! Fingers crossed for positive opk soon! Xx

Thanks Hun, really we should be expecting it any time in the next four days or so...

Have to see how it goes

Temping might also be really helpful for her getting to know her cycle - its reasonably cheap as you only have the one off cost and I have found it much less frustrating than only opks, because temps can confirm ovulation has happened and there is no wondering if you've missed the surge.

I did both this month and it was very reassuring having both plus cmm all confirming ovulation.

Waiting is the pits. Roll on another week (testing time for me :) )

Good luck!

Best of luck with your testing Hun xxxx

We are going to temp next month. She didn't want to this month. Egret ting that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->