OPK experts needed! In a panic!

Missalissa86

Reaction score
Ok so hubby decided now was not a good time for another baby, so we decided to start semi-preventing last month. This month was the first month we were going to not worry about protection until about 4 days before O. I figured I would be ovulating on Wednesday based on an average cycle. But today my cervix is wide open, high, super soft and I'm having loads of watery CM with little bits of EWCM. I also took a couple FR OPK's, the top one is yesterday's (it was a little darker before it dried) and bottom is today's. What are the odds I will get a positive OPK tomorrow rather than Wed? Do OPK's generally get progressively darker leading up to ovulation or do they tend to be back and forth until you get a positive?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 37
The second one looks very promising so I would say yes you should get a + v soon however I would get BD'ing anyway as you are considered in your most fertile time now!!

I've seen photos where the tests to get darker as they go on then I've seen some that just get a clear + after having all faint lines.

Thanks Daop! I've been doing some Googling and I think I may be ovulating today or tomorrow. Looks like I will be back in 2WW this month lol :)

Lol hubby has been spazzing the last few months about NOT getting me pregnant b/c of some financial issues that have come up. He was insisting that we waited and at even a mention that I MIGHT be ovulating he would freak out and didn't want to :sex:. However when I told him this time that I was probably ovulating he conveniently "forgot" to pull out lol. I think he may be trying to get me pregnant! Looks like I'm back in the 2WW for sure this month with a REALLY good chance! :)

Did you get your positive? I never been able a true positive with the First Response or the internet cheapies (although for the first time ever since I started using them 4 months ago I actually got a line on one)... I pay the extra money now for the Clear Blue digitals. I love seeing the smiley face.

As far as lines go with the FR ones mine got progressively darker and I either missed my surge or it just never showed for me. Some people wake up one morning with a positive with no increase before, and others can see the progression over days.

I never did get a positive but I think Im ovulating now....well maybe. I'm not sure if I have started ovulating again since my last son so it could just be my body trying to O but not actually releasing an egg. That would explain why I didn't get a positive on my OPK's. But I guess if I turn up pregnant I will know for sure lol :) Just gotta make it through the 2WW

the 2WW kills me! LOL
the next week and a half will be eventful for me, we're moving. i was hoping it'd get my mind off of everything but as a woman, we all know it won't!
:dust:

Lol right! Hopefully it will make the time pass quicker though and your 2WW will feel like only a few days :)

I'm going to start a 2WW thread... I'll send you the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->