OPK experts.. PLEASE HELP

Ellarose4

Reaction score
Hi there, been TTC for about 8 months! Started with a ridiculously irregular cycle (45 days, 60 days, 75 days!) BUT my last two cycles have been 32 and 34! WOOHOO! Anyhow this cycle - I used OPKs from CD 9 and on CD 17 got a positive! Was also experiencing fertile CM! Anyow we BD'd CD 16, 18, 20 and 21. I'm now CD 29 and BOTH today and yesterday I have had positive OPK's! The only reason I tested was becuase I had some watery CM... just thought I'd see..... anyhow... I tested on a pregnancy test today (hoping that was what was going on..) BUT BFN! So now I want to know what is happening...
Surely I cannot be ovulating AGAIN this cycle??? Is that possible?
Is this postive OPK so late in my cycle a bad sign? Does it mean something else is up? Please ANYONE who has any ideas... I'd LOVE to hear them!
THANKS

It could be that your body tried to O on CD17 but for some reason was unable to do so, so has tried again on CD28. They can be used as a HPT but are unreliable and usually show positive after a HPT would. Also some people get a final surge before their period so it could also be something like that. Just keep BD'ing in case cause it's really hard to say a reason why this happens

:flow:

Thanks so much! I'm kinda hoping it's just a surge before my af! Really want my cycle to settle down

I got positive opks when I was pregnant so fingers crossed this is your bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->