OPK guidance BBT - pictures

CanAmFam

Mum to a fantastic boy.
Reaction score
ahh, i deleted everything i wrote when i tried to attach my picture... just not my day!

ok so short version, if there is one.

i had AF brought on by Provera. Began October 2nd, ended oOtober 9th.
Decided to OPK from CD 10 onward until Ovulation, or i run out of tests.

My dr wants me to bring in BBT for 2 months, when i see him in Decmeber. ive been GREAT at temp taking for 3 months, never missing a beat.

Well of course, this weekend i had family visit from out of town, and i have the first 2 days of the work week off from work... i woke up late the last 3 days and have messed up my chart ( ill attach that)

sunday i got up at 715 ish... i fell asleep with the thermometer in my mouth. when i woke up the timer was off. and it was too late.
monday i woke up at 745. my alarms went off fine, but i shoved my phone under my pillow (which is my alarm) and muffled it enough to not get up! today, i got up at 815.
my normal testing time is 6am.

my temps the last 3 days have been high, the highest being yesterday, at around 97.7'

my temps before were low. 96.0 to 97.4 as an extreme peak. these new temps from after a cycle are higher.

so, without temps as a guide to help, im a bit confused.

my OPK today looks positive. i took pictures in different lighting. it took a good 3 minutes for the result to be convincing enough for me.
yesterday i also had a line, but more faint. i decided to chuck it.
i test at 2pm and 8 pm.

tonight i plan to use my clear blue tests to try to get a better result, but im still kicking myself over the temps.

so any experienced eyes able to tell me if they think this may be a positive? it is still possible that it isnt, and i wont be sad if that is the case, but im just trying to sort things out.
isnt it a tad early to have a positive?
my cycle before this was 182 days. before that was 33. before that was... more than 182 days. hah.
heres hoping the pictures work. the colours on my chart are just my vitamins/ prenatals. not on any Rx yet.

*** edit: if it matters, my predictor thinks i may ovulate around the 16-19th... but that is solely a guess based on some old numbers.***

[IMG]https://i52.tinypic.com/ffdbae.jpg[/IMG]

https://i51.tinypic.com/33lidmp.jpg

Thats a positive, dont fret over temps, i have a 4 month old so my sleeping pattern is always varied!

So long a you have had a good 3 hours sleep its roughly the same result in the big picture of things.

FF does have a temperature corrector you could use as well.

xxx

thanks, i didnt realize it had a corrector :) handy tool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->