OPK Help! CBFM only showing Low!

NJAngelAPN

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Ok, I'm new to the OPK thing - I'm using the CBFM as well, and I'm on CD21 with nothing but LOWs to show for it. :wacko: So, I decided to try to correlate with the OPK (first cycle using the CBFM, figured maybe it was still learning my cycle).

So - attached is my OPK from today. It's negative, right? Last two cycles, this was really as dark as it got, but I have long cycles (about 40days).

I just want a second/third/multiple set of eyes! :nope:

Attachments

• IMAG0018.jpg
    IMAG0018.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 25
it looks negative to me but on the plus side looks like it could get darker any day now as its not extremely faint x

Thx, lulu.
I'm hoping I'm due to OV at the beginning of next week. CM is just turning very lotiony, like right before EWCM. So I figure I'll do the OPKs with the CBFM, 'cuz I don't wanna miss my days! :)

Do you OPK's always have faint lines or sometimes no lines? I took one yesterday evening that was as dark as the control line, then 2 today that look basically like yours. So I'm also interested to see what ppl think of this and mine as well. I'm new too:) GL

Do you OPK's always have faint lines or sometimes no lines? I took one yesterday evening that was as dark as the control line, then 2 today that look basically like yours. So I'm also interested to see what ppl think of this and mine as well. I'm new too:) GL

Yes, sometimes it's so faint you have to REALLY look.
I'd say yesterday evening was your surge and you're on your way down - so it seems anyway.
WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE SO MUCH SCIENCE, DARN IT! Stupid monitors and pee sticks and vitamins, and blah!:growlmad:

Okay, sorry about that. :haha:

I know right!!! Can't it just be simple. Well I was thinking last night was my surge, so if that is the case should I continue BD the next couple days?

i would trust the monitor.
it should give you highs first when it detects your estrogen rise. then it should give you peaks. if there is no estrogen rise or peak, chances are you are not approaching ovulation quite yet (i got 7 days high before my peak on my first cbfm cycle) and you are not producing ewcm. you need to estrogen rise to start producing ewcm and to conceive.

Thanks, mummy! It's just frustrating to see LOW every darned day after using half a testing pack! I just figured it was still "learning" me, so there was some room for error. I am having *wicked* breakouts on my chin this weekend - so maybe OV is coming up? The rest of my cycle I have great skin - I just get this crazy cystic acne on my chin once in a while, my GP thinks it's before I OV....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->