OPK help please!

Ella

Mama to my amazing boy :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
This is my first month using OPKs, thought I’d give them a go because my cycles have been a bit all over the place since my m/c.

I think I’ve got the start of a positive today (opinions?) ... DH and I have been BD’ing everyday for the past 2-3 days anyway but wondered how long my fertile window will be now?

Sorry for all the questions, tried reading up about OPKs myself but just seem to get more confused lol x

Attachments

• 41870F5F-AE7D-49B5-9B46-42B146439253.jpg
    41870F5F-AE7D-49B5-9B46-42B146439253.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
Hi Ella,
There's more ladies on here who would be loads more helpful with this but from what I know from doing this the last few months with an OPK the test line has to be AS dark or darker than the control line.

Keep testing every day and you should see the test line get progressively darker. Once it starts getting very dark, test a few times a day so you don't miss your surge. Once the OPK is positive, you should ovulate within 24-36 hours.

You should also keep note of your CM (egg white / watery being the most fertile) and any other ovulation symptoms you might have (I get twinges and cramps).

All the best!! x

As previous person said the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line and a very faint line doesn’t really mean anthing .. some days I have faint lines some days go a bit darker than back faint . Once it’s quite dark but not quite positive then I would say your nearly ready for a positive but yours as it is doesn’t really mean anthing it’s just a negative x
Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->