OPK, I cant read it :/ Help? (PICS)

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Okay so heres my story, I am heading to the end of my cycle, (my dumb butt didnt start temping till recently) and my last few temps had been weird. It almost looks like I hadnt even ovulated yet. If thats the case, I did take my first ever OPK YAY! lol But I cant read it. Bellow is two, but there the same opk. One taken right away, the other 10 minutes later. Maybe its just me but it seemed to have gotten darker over time. Anywho, im pretty sure this is negative. Pretty sure... is it? And if so, when should I start bding?

https://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g392/DJMooMoo79/Test/darker.jpg

How long are your cycles normally? It would appear you've caught the tail end of your surge or possibly [because of your temps] may be about to ovulate. I'd say for sure, keep bd'ing now. Also, keep opking to see if they get darker or lighter from here.
[You may know this but make sure to take them between 2pm-8pm [apparently the best time for testing LH].

How long are your cycles normally? It would appear you've caught the tail end of your surge or possibly [because of your temps] may be about to ovulate. I'd say for sure, keep bd'ing now. Also, keep opking to see if they get darker or lighter from here.
[You may know this but make sure to take them between 2pm-8pm [apparently the best time for testing LH].

Well my cycles have settled down to a 30-33 day length, but like you mention before, my temps are just really really weird. So I guess ill keep testing. Ill take another tonight before 8, then another tomorrow to see if it gets darker or lighter. I prefer if its just a fluke and im ovulating late seeing how our last bd was DAYS ago. At least tonight I know i can make up for it. thanks again for the response.

Definately not positive yet, but I agree that you could have caught the tail end of the surge or you could be leading up to it. Bd just in case!

not positive, as ladies told you may be you re in the end or lead up of ovu, keep testing, try to not drink before 3h and hold your wee to not have false neg.

not positive, as ladies told you may be you re in the end or lead up of ovu, keep testing, try to not drink before 3h and hold your wee to not have false neg.

Hi i also have a question about OPKs I just started using them this month I have been getting what appears to be positives since the 17th!! and today the 30th it was the darkest! I had EWCM around the 17th now it is just creamy. My cervix is still pretty high and i have been having even more cramping on both sides. I don't have PCOS, periods have been irregular since coming off of BCP in March. Temp has NOT had a significant increase for at lest 3 days. So I am VERY confused!! help: please!

I have attached pics the single one is from today. The groupd is a collective over the past couple days. As you know though they temp to fade after a day or two. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2012-11-30 08.39.49.jpg
    2012-11-30 08.39.49.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-11-30 08.43.40.jpg
    2012-11-30 08.43.40.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 15

Hi i also have a question about OPKs I just started using them this month I have been getting what appears to be positives since the 17th!! and today the 30th it was the darkest! I had EWCM around the 17th now it is just creamy. My cervix is still pretty high and i have been having even more cramping on both sides. I don't have PCOS, periods have been irregular since coming off of BCP in March. Temp has NOT had a significant increase for at lest 3 days. So I am VERY confused!! help: please!

I have attached pics the single one is from today. The groupd is a collective over the past couple days. As you know though they temp to fade after a day or two. Thanks in advance!

That's a tricky one. By your temp, it looks like you've been gearing up to O for days now but it hasn't actually happened. You did have a positive surge today but it still doesn't seem like you've actually ovulated [although that may not be the case in a few days time when you've entered more temps and have a clearer picture.] Keep on testing [believe it or not, you may have an even darker positive tomorrow!] And definitely keep bd'ing! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->