+opk in 2WW

MrsGriff

Reaction score
I posted this in 2WW but I always get more answers over here. :winkwink: I have really irregular cycles and have been using opks to try and pinpoint. I work nights and my schedule changes all the time so I can't temp to know for sure that I O. I got a +opk on CD 16 (which is awesome, I don't always get a +) then another on CD 17. Hubby and I BD'd on CD 14 and CD 16 then we couldn't anymore because we were both out of town.

So, about 4/5 DPO (not exactly sure which day I o'd) I had a really sharp pain right about my pubic bone and some light cramping all day. The extra weird thing was that I got a +opk that day as well then a +opk for the next 3 days. Now at 9/10 DPO I'm still getting strong lines on my opk. I took a dollar tree HPT at DPO and of course it was BFN. I haven't taken another HPT yet. I also have sore boobies which I've only had once before and more CM than normal.

Any ideas what is going on? The +opks have me so confused.

You probably ovulated late . Ovulation tests dont tell you when you ovulate they just point out your two most fertile days . I say wait a few days then test again cause implantation could be occurring right now . Good luck lovee & hope you get your BFP <3

Thanks for your reply! Good luck to you also!

Do you temp? Temping is a GREAT way to be sure you actually DID O. Last cycle I "tried" to O twice before I actually did. Made me bonkers. Luckily I had temps to follow so I knew when it actually happened1

I can't really temp. I work nights and never go to bed or wake up at the same time. Sometimes I work days also. I rarely get 4 hours of sleep without interruption so when I was trying to temp, my temps were all over the place! If I could figure out a way to make it work I totally would.

I can't really temp. I work nights and never go to bed or wake up at the same time. Sometimes I work days also. I rarely get 4 hours of sleep without interruption so when I was trying to temp, my temps were all over the place! If I could figure out a way to make it work I totally would.

The OPK only tells you that your body is getting ready to ovulate. It's possible that your body tried the first time, but didnt actually release the egg, and it is trying to release it again. It is extremely rare ( some people even argue impossible) for someone to release to eggs in once cycle. So my guess is that you didnt actually release and egg the first time, and you are O'ing now. The cramps could have been a folicle releasing your egg! :0)

Good luck hun! I hope it all works out for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->