OPK is this positive? UPDATE second test

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
Hiya usally I used wilko own brand or clearblue both really good OPKs this time I've gone for some internet cheapies I noticed that although the test line got darker it didn't get dark like I thought it would now they are just getting lighter again so I'm a little confused.

is this a positive ovulation test, its the darkest it got before the tests started getting lighter again. or dose it mean i'm not going to ovulate this cycle.
I have always ovulated so its scarring me to think that I might not ovulate this cycle.

Its the bottom one in the first pic I haven't put it in my chart because I am unsure

Attachments

• P6040002.jpg
    P6040002.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 19
  • P6040005.jpg
    P6040005.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 15
Hmm id say within a few days,,, what CD are you? Mine were similar to these then today way so dark i was shocked! x

Heres the change in mine on CD
14. Do you have regualr cycles.. was you testing same time etc?

https://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3236/96582010152855688595386.jpg

Maybe you did O then, x

that is a big change,
yep same time everyday 3 times a day.
I've always got a positive on CD 14

I did another OPK today and i'm pretty this one is positive it looks positive in person

Attachments

• results3.jpg
    results3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 15
My first time using OPK :test:. I had one yesterday evening and plan to began taking them twice per day starting today.

I will take a :test: at 10 this morning and again at 8 this evening. What do you think of my times? What do you think of my tests?

:dust:

Attachments

• 6.5.2013FF.jpg
    6.5.2013FF.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2
  • CD9 OPK Test.jpg
    CD9 OPK Test.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 11
Yes id say that is a positive! So id DTD today next few days to make sure.Thats like my first +pos and today ive got the same result... Good luck to us both seems theres like 1 day apart our ovulation tests!!

thanks ladies its quite in the cycle for me I usually get my first positive opk on CD 14 today is either day 18 or 19, hoping it won't effect my lp phase.

My first time using OPK :test:. I had one yesterday evening and plan to began taking them twice per day starting today.

I will take a :test: at 10 this morning and again at 8 this evening. What do you think of my times? What do you think of my tests?

Dosen't quite look positive to me

Hello everyone. So I'm still getting the exact same results on my OPK :test: which fine. Hubby is not home for :sex: so I can't :hissy: yet. He should be home this evening or some time tomorrow. Truckers :dohh:

But my OPK test results are coming out the exact same way, the dark pink control line and the lighter pink test line. The exact same shade and everything. Any insight to this? I know its negative, but any insight as to what the faded pink test line mean? Does it mean the same as having no test line at all?

I did use FMU for OPK test this morning just to see if I get different results. :nope: Still the same.

I am also on Clomid and read that Clomid affects OPK results so am I wasting tests?

As I sat here typing out this posting, I did feel a twisting kind of pain in my lower mid left abdomen but not exactly my ovary area. Not sure what that was all about.

My tests are attached.

Attachments

• CD12FMUOPKTest.jpg
    CD12FMUOPKTest.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 8

Hello everyone. So I'm still getting the exact same results on my OPK :test: which fine. Hubby is not home for :sex: so I can't :hissy: yet. He should be home this evening or some time tomorrow. Truckers :dohh:

But my OPK test results are coming out the exact same way, the dark pink control line and the lighter pink test line. The exact same shade and everything. Any insight to this? I know its negative, but any insight as to what the faded pink test line mean? Does it mean the same as having no test line at all?

I did use FMU for OPK test this morning just to see if I get different results. :nope: Still the same.

I am also on Clomid and read that Clomid affects OPK results so am I wasting tests?

As I sat here typing out this posting, I did feel a twisting kind of pain in my lower mid left abdomen but not exactly my ovary area. Not sure what that was all about.

My tests are attached.

Hi, heres a copy of my OPK tests. sorry about image quality i have a terrible phone!

I test my second morning wee, around 9-10am. I first tested CD 8, got positive on CD 14, 15, 16. negative CD 17 but thats not on that pic.

Attachments

• 976544_10152861731415386_1197291214_o.jpg
    976544_10152861731415386_1197291214_o.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.