OPK Major Help Please

JasiahsMommy

Me,DH&DS
Reaction score
K so Im not really sure when I ovulate. Im trying to see when i ovulated because im planning to try the pineapple core for implantation but u have to start at 1dpo and if u start later it can actually do harm. last month i got my +opk at cd16 (just for reference) today i have been cramping on both sides. i would really appreciate all help and info i can get because i suck at opks lol thanks so much girls!! i have been testing since cd12 and heres my tests.

K so heres the final tests, out of all tests which one looks positive? and can any of you tell what day i ovulated? i really have to find out
https://i48.tinypic.com/28t8jo7.jpg

i think i ovulated cd15 correct me if im wrong. these cramps today are ridiculous

Yeah i'd say you ovulated CD15 too . both lines are equally the same colors. goodluck love <3

I'd either say 13 or 15, they both look super dark! I have a question, could I email a pic of my tests to someone and have them upload it? I think I have a positive but I'm not sure!

CD15 looks like your O day to me, GL to you!

Ok sending now!! :) thanks girl

https://i45.tinypic.com/2s0fn1v.jpg

that definitely looks like a positive

The first one is CD8, the last 2 CD9. Could it be possible to O that early?? I took one this morning and it's still dark but I can't tell if it is positive. I felt a huge pinch yesterday so maybe I am about to? No idea! Lol confusing :dohh:

it looks dark if u want u can send all the pics u want lol i have no problem at all. as soon as i get them ill post them.

I figured out how to post them now! Thank you though for posting this one.
Once you get a positive should it remain positive for up to 24 hours? Or is the next one you take going to be a negative?
These OPK's are way more confusing than I thought! lol

The bottom test is positive for sure! As for the 24 hr question.. it all depends on when you caught the surge. You can catch the end of your LH surge and your test may only be positive for half the day, like you get a positive in the AM but not later that night or vice versa. Or sometimes you catch the very beginning of the surge and the test will stay positive longer. It just depends on timing, hope that made sense and GL hon.

The bottom test is positive for sure! As for the 24 hr question.. it all depends on when you caught the surge. You can catch the end of your LH surge and your test may only be positive for half the day, like you get a positive in the AM but not later that night or vice versa. Or sometimes you catch the very beginning of the surge and the test will stay positive longer. It just depends on timing, hope that made sense and GL hon.

Hi Kate, seems like you know more about opks than me lol can you tell me what do you think about this picture. https://i47.tinypic.com/33xvjae.jpg

i had a positive for 4 days in july, then i stopped wasting my test. I concieved that cycle :)
unfortunaltly I recently had a mmc:(

Id take it as a good sign and get to baby dancing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"