Opk newbie...Help! First cycle off bcp

jessica716

Mummy to a rainbow baby
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

i came off bcp 3 weeks ago, had my withdrawal bleed and I'm now on cd14.... I'm usually bang on 28 day for my cycle...

OH works away but has been home past 3 days so bd just in case i do ov every day. (sorry tmi)

Hes gone back away this morning and I've done another opk this morning which looks a lot darker than past 3 days of them... What do you think... Hoping this means i'm going to ov next day or 2 so may still be in with a chance

Also is it possible to ov without a noticiable change in CM ...could this be to do with my body not being off pill long that CM not back to normal as yet? Or even due to bd several times over past 3 days that I havent noticed it...

the tests are 3 days ago (cd11), yesterday (cd13) and today (cd14)

Help please...

TIA :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_2553[1].jpg
    IMG_2553[1].jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
Just done another (poas or what) :dohh:

But its getting darker...

Attachments

• IMG_2562[1].jpg
    IMG_2562[1].jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6
Looks like you will be ovulating any time soon. If you dtd yesterday, this probably was in your fertile zone.
It is advised to take your OPK's mid day. The LH is releasing in the early morning, so it might not show up in your morning urine. If you test in the late morning or around noon your test will be more accurate.
I don't know if you're using fertility friend, but I can definitely advise you to. You can subscribe for free. You could also take your temperature to help you pinpoint your ovulation.

Eline - Thank you, I've downloaded ff this afternoon, dtd twice yesterday to make up for OH going away just in case I was due to OV so fx it'll be on my tubed side!

First test today was around 11.30am and then the second at about 2.45pm..

Think I may start temping after holiday in July if no luck by then :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->