++opk on cd 14,21,28,29,30. UPDATE CD37. implant bleed or AF??!

Cherryb89

Reaction score
According to my cd14 pos opk I am 16dpo...
According to my pos opk on the 21st I am 9dpo...

My breasts are hurting more and more and last night my cramping was very very bad. I had a neg on a FRER but have has positives on OPKS for 3 days now! My nausea was bad yesterday and a few times my throat closed up and I felt like something was going to come up. Still no AF... Still pos opk... Has this happened to anyone? Do you think I had implantation yesterday? Or is it possible I ovulated yesterday and that's what the pain was??

Any advice or experience would be great!! X

Update CD37

I have had watery pink spotting when I wipe and feeling a bit crampy today... Hoping this is IB and not the start of AF!!!

Holding out on using another FRER until Friday is af doesn't show by then!

Hmm very strange days for positives. How long are your cycles?

I'm not too sure because I have never charted.. Last month it was 28 days and my period last for 5 days

Hmm...the last three positive opks would make sense for you 28day cycle if you are preggers as it can detect it. If based on that I would say you possibly ovulated the 14/15, and the others could be detecting early pregnancy. Other than that I dont know what it could be that has caused a span of days like that. Fx that you get a BFP soon.

I don't know. I'm confused. What cycle day are you on and how many days post pic did you think you were? I'm slow sometimes lol. But just to say I have cycle patterns. I have a short cycle followed by long then short then long etc. So for example 28 then 33 then 24 then 35 then 28 etc. They don't seem to have an exact pattern but definately a pattern. Not a Elgar 28. Take another preg test though out get baby making just incase. I got very nauseaTed this month when ovulating. And very crampy.

I'm on day 31 now. Won't take another test until Friday if af doesn't show as I've already gone through about 10 and I don't want to waste more money... I've been so sick the past few days and symptoms just get stronger. I've never felt this way when ovulating before... I was a bit nausea a a few weeks ago but not to the point I kept dry reaching

Update on CD 37....I've had light pink spotting when I wiped them morning. And on my underwear on Saturday... Could I have ovulated on my last postive OpK After all??!!?

You may have but its not AF until its actual flow. So its hard to tell at this point until you get a bfp. The spotting could be related to either or but no way to know for sure unfortunately.

I keep rushing to the bathroom to check and make sure it's not bright red. Feeling nausea a today. And last night every smell made me feel sick. I craved garlic but then when I ate it... It was disgusting!

Not a good sign.. After two days of very light spotting it has now turned bright red... It was pink all day and suddenly turned red while in the bathroom... No chance of IB Bleeding now... :( need to increase BDIng this cycle... I thought I timed it... This cycle was 37 days long!!!

I know its only 9dpo. But im convinced i see something.... bleeding has stopped... for now

Attachments

• 2014-10-07 14.50.41.jpg
    2014-10-07 14.50.41.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member