+ opk on cd 19 and 6 days after i got a different +opk

ihave5boys

Reaction score
I took a opk test saturday and was positive even though i didnt feel like i od. Starting monday have had bad headaches an d dizzy spell monday and dtill had headaches yesterday. Also threw up wed monring and felt very nauseas thursday morning. So out of nowhere i decided to test today afer getting many neg since sun. And my opk was positive today. So was sat a false positive and i avtually oing on cd 19.

Also for reference this is my first cycle since i got preg with my 1 year old.

Vicki

I tested 3 times today. All positive at 12:30 pm, 3:00 pm, & 10:50 pm. Usually when i am ovulating i dont get that many positives during the day? Any thoughts, am i oing this late?

Vicki

I od'd on cd19 when I normally would of od'd cd14 this cycle and it's the first one since having my 9 month old! ( well first of the pill) xxx

Yeah but usually when i do O there ae the times that test you wont get a pos every time. And i have been i tested at 2:30 and 4 am and just here at 11pm all positive.

I have tested so far neg. But i will be testing next four days. Btw used my lat opk this afternnon and still very much positive. I tested sunday and sat. With hpt so far. It cam up pos last sat then neg of sun. Last week. Not sure if i tested at wrong time the friday before so could have gotten a oos on fri. But tgen since monday no matter when i tested opk was positive. Was tempted to buy more but went with frer instead.

Vicki

How many dpo are you if the first one was actually positive? I am in a similar boat. Strange symptoms and positive OPKs again a week after my first ones, but negative hpts. I am 8 dpo. Fingers crossed for you Hun!

My first positive was a week ago sat. Possibly friday. So would be 11/12dpo today.

I usually get positives around now and today was still neg. So i have 2 more tests after that i done and assuming i will start

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"