OPK/Ovulation Question?

truthbtold

Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies I am in need of your assistance. This is my first cycle charting. I have a 25/26 day cycle. This is my second cycle ttc since my loss. So far I had a positive OPK on 2/28/2011 but have yet to get a temperature rise to confirm ovulation. Its been over 48 hours, do you still think there is a chance I will O this cycle.

Also, I am pretty sure I didnt O last cycle so I took soy iso CD 3-7 and felt O pains on CD 11 but no rise in temps???? I am so lost:cry:

has your temp gone up at all as it can sometimes take a few days of gradual rises to go up x

I think you should keep tracking it just to be sure.. The only thing I know is that AF and ovulation can be ALL over the place after a m/c. I just had a d&c 2 weeks ago so I have no clue how anything will be for me honestly. Did the OPK go back to being negative??

OPK was negative this morning. Temps are still lingering between 97.5 and 97.0.

well, if the OPK is now negative- I would guess you DID ... but keep tracking it to be sure- I know there can be more than 1 surge in the month but it doesn't always result in the releasing of an egg- than can happen later on.. the confusion stinks, huh? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->