OPK pic and ?

thepurlqueen

Mama of 4 & 1 on the way!
Reaction score
Just took the top OPK. Not quite as dark as control line, so not quite positive. My question is does the gradual darkening mean O is coming very soon?

I expect to O tomorrow, got this *almost* dark enough line and had pain in my left side this morning. BD last night and tonight anyway lol

Attachments

• 104_0337.jpg
    104_0337.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 22
Some woman will get the "gradual" dark line and some woman will just BAM, get one without warning. With that being said, it looks like you are very close, and looks like you should get your positive OPK tomorrow. Gl :thumbup:

Thanks for the response chicka! Really hoping to catch that egg this month... Although if I O tomorrow then comes the dreadful 2ww! lol

right there with ya hon...yesterday's was darker than the rest of the week's opks...but not nearly as dark as the control. today was the BAM!!! darker than the control. time to :sex:

Almost there,Goodluck and get busy hun FX for you!!!!!

Ok, so my temp rose this morning, and so I took another OPK with fmu, even though I read you aren't supposed to. It is defintely positive (right? lol)

I feel like everything I have ever known about ttc is suddenly confusing me...

If my temp went up doesn't that mean I O'd yesterday? But my opks weren't yet positive. So did I O late in the evening/early morning? I was still cramping fairly bad when I went to bed. My chart is below, interpret it for me lol

We skipped BD last night by accident (I fell asleep early :dohh:) but we did this morning, so we should be good right? I am sure the next 2 weeks of this stress will kill me... :haha:

Attachments

• 104_0344.jpg
    104_0344.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 13
I know how you feel about the 2ww....I'm in the middle of it right now and it's DRAGGING by. :wacko:

I would just assume that since you got your positive test this morning that your are going to ovulate within the next 24-36 hours and do as much :sex: as possible. Better to be safe than sorry! :)

This month was a shocker for me as far as ovulation as well. I wasn't expecting to ovulate until the 22nd or so but I was really crampy for some reason, so I took an OPK on the 14th and it was positive! I ovulated a week early, so had no time to BD before hand. Hopefully we get that egg this time!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->