OPK pic CD 11

Brookegarrett

Reaction score
How soon will I ovulate?

Attachments

• IMG_2079.jpg
    IMG_2079.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 10
These are my opks leading up to that one..Opinions PLEASE!!!

Attachments

• brookephone 007.jpg
    brookephone 007.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 18
vdery soon that looks like a positive to me so 24-48 hours maby:)

That looks very positive to me:) Doctor told me 12 to 36 hours after your 1st +opk. Good Luck!:)

Well I have bd'd tha last two nights and this mornin.. Should i tomorrow as well?

I'd do it tomorrow too :) I think they class the day you ovulate as 1 dpo so I would say 2 days after your positive opk but that's just the way I would work it. Goodluck xx

Thanks...so monday would be 1 dpo? sorry im not sure how you do that...this is my first cycle truly trying with OPKs.

I was always told to count 1dpo as the day when my opks would go back to negative.. So if today you had a positive and tomorrow is negative, then I would count tomorrow as 1dpo.. If you get a positive again tomorrow, then I would count the following day as 1dpo. Does that make any since?:)

yes thank u... so i am no days dpo right now..i kno that isnt correctly said but i get ur point lol

I tested again tonight n I used target brand... Well as soon as i peed on it it showed positive.. Is it normal to have 3 days of dark positive opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->