OPK - please?

avidwriter15

Mommy of 1diva & 1miracle
Reaction score
The dark pink one was first (top) - second one (bottom) is the lighter pink lined one -

the first was from 3 pm and the second around 7:30pm CD11 - is anyone seeing any change? Can there be any change? Can you kinda tell if its coming or not with these? Sorry still first cycle using them and I don't really know much about it.. deferring to the experts. :wacko:

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k580/avidwriter15/Cycle%202/IMAG0040-1-1.jpg

It looks super close but not positive yet. The test line needs to be darker than the control line.

Or you missed it. They say it builds up over night so FMU is probably too diluted so I always pee around noon. I got my positive and by 11pm last night it was gone. And it was REALLY dark yesterday. Its possible ur seeing the tail end of a surge. BD anyway and if it stays light tm then you missed it. If it gets darker well then you know what to do

I just need the smiley face ones.. or next cycle when I can start the monitor.. this lines stuff is so confusing!!

know what you mean bout lines and this stuff being confusing I wish I could figure it out I have read all over the place but I guess all we can do is use them and see what happens BABYDUST to ya

Yeah so far according to the ICs I still haven't Oed yet but I am having o pains and now I am barely getting faint lines... those were the darkest tests I got... I am using the monitor next cycle (hopefully I won't have one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->