opk positive 2 days in a row. is it possible that i relased 2 eggs?

Faith2011

Reaction score
IMAG0345.jpg are these both positive? When my dh and I conceived our daughter I had this happen. Is this a good sign??? We have done the deed everyday since the 25th yesterday I had lots of ovulation pain in the left and right side. Is it possible to have 2 eggs released???

It's possible to release 2 eggs, but having 2 days of positive opks doesn't mean that you've released 2. It just means that your body is still releasing lh into your body.

To me, those don't look positive....they look almost positive.

I could be off though, this is only my 3rd attempt at opk's. I was just always told that the control line has to be as DARK as or darker than the test line to be positive.

View attachment 727015 are these both positive? When my dh and I conceived our daughter I had this happen. Is this a good sign??? We have done the deed everyday since the 25th yesterday I had lots of ovulation pain in the left and right side. Is it possible to have 2 eggs released???

It's always possible to ovulate two eggs although it has no correlation to more than one positive opk. For what it's worth one of the interesting differences I noticed when I ovulated was pain on both sides and 3 days of positive opks but we are pregnant with a singleton.

Keep bd'ing btw as ovulation can happen up to a couple of days after your last positive opk. Unless your charting your bbt it's hard to know so keep trying! Good luck:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->