OPK positive?

BabyLove1111

Expecting #2 :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I can't figure out if my bottom test is positive. I am on CD 10 now. Thanks!:flower:

https://i50.tinypic.com/5pfs54.jpg

Thanks everyone! Getting busy tonight :sex: lol.

Bexxc- Been stalking your journal! So excited for you, the anticipation is killing me!

thanks! i'm sooooo ready to meet this kid! hope yours goes in as mine comes out! :haha:

thanks! i'm sooooo ready to meet this kid! hope yours goes in as mine comes out! :haha:

Omg bex one day over now! Wishing you masses luck whenever lo comes!! Xxxx

thanks guys! :hugs: still only 2 cm dilated today, but the baby is engaged and in perfect position.

thanks guys! :hugs: still only 2 cm dilated today, but the baby is engaged and in perfect position.

So exciting, let us know how you get on when you're able to! Xxxxx

So I had another positive OPK yesterday. We had :sex: the first day it was positive. DH had to work all day and night yesterday so I hope the :spermy: got to there destination. Is there still a chance? :flower:

definitely! that's perfect timing. all those lil swimmers will be right their waiting when the eggy pops out!

Well that makes me feel better. Thanks bexxc! Anything new with sprout? Is he/she locked and loaded?

sprout's totally engaged and ready...or so the doctor says. s/he seems to have a different opinion of his/her own readiness! :wacko: the wait is excruciating!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->