opk poss but neg within hours???

summersky09

Reaction score
hi there,

im still quite new 2 this so bare with me, im on cd16 ov 31 and took a opk last night about 8ish and it was dark but not quite poss, then this morning it was very possitive but within about 3 hours it was neg is that normal????:huh:

you could just have a short LH surge, i know i do, i can totally miss my positive if i don't test a couple times a day at least during that time

did you test with FMU? because your not meant to with OPK's:)

hi buttonnose i thought no 1 was gunna reply lol! no it wasnt fmu it was about 12ish but by 3 it was still dark but def neg! thanks 4 the reply :)

ive been testing positive for 3 days then today with smu got the darkest opk ever then tested maybe 6hours later and there's barely a line.
hope this helps

if i have a short luteul phase will that affect my chances ov gettin preg??

It would mean that you caught the end of your lh surge. How long is your luteal phase?

its my first time usin ff and it says its only 3days long?but i worked it out on another online fertility program b4 and it was 11 days im confussed???:(

sorry ive bin a dumb ass and looked at my chart from yesterday n i havent finished my cycle so it will b 11-13 lp duuuuuuuu lol

I dont think it neccessarily means your surge is over. On the days my line gets dark and is finally positive (for 2 days) it will be positive in the morning and then negative in the evening then back to positive the next morning. For some reason the LH only shows in my pee in the morning!

thank u for your reply do u reckon its because ur pee is stronger in the morn and picks it up more? im so confussed this month its untrue lol :)

I dont know about pee being stronger in the morning because I use my second pee of the day at about 9.30am and I have already been up 3.5 hours by then and had lots to drink. I just think it shows up at different times for different people. Some will get a positive and have it all day and night for 4 days (wow) and for others it will fluctuate more. Now that I have found my right time to test I only do once a day. Why bother testing twice to see if the surge ended at 3pm or 10pm? Who cares? As soon as you see an almost positive I say get bding until the day after it goes negative at your normal testing time. Good luck. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->