Opk problems

SweetPea3200

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm feeling very discouraged this month as I can't seem to get a positive opk. I took 100mg of Clomid day 3-7 so ovulation should definitely be happening. I think my main problem is that my urine is so darn diluted! I drink so much water and even if I hold it for as long as I can it's still basically clear. Any tips?!

Also Clomid tends to dry out cm so that's not an accurate indicator either. Any other ways to detect ovulation without temping?

I wish I had answers, I'm in a similar boat though, on cd 26 and still no + OPK grrrr...are you testing mid day consistently? I messed up the first 10-11 days and tested with fmu...so those OPK's can't be considered accurate. I on the other hand have a ton of cm which is normal for me around O so my Clomid 100mg didn't affect that area, I'm taking it cd 4-8 but thinking of switching to 3-7 next cy...

I am pretty consistent with the timing but I can't seem to remember to stop drinking so much water right around then! Might just have to try harder next month. Or bite the bullet and attempt temping for a bit.

Hope this month works for you! Did you get a CD21 progesterone test? Also heads up, cycle day 3-7 should make you ovulate earlier but it increases the chance of multiples! Baby dust

I have ridiculously long cycles and don't get af on my own without Provera so I'd be happy to O sooner!! I did not get a 21 day test this cycle but I will for sure next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->