OPK progression photo. Your Opinion please!

StrawBerry2

TTC baby number 4!
Reaction score
Just some background info... This is my first cycle after coming of the birth control pill. In the past my cycles have always been short. As in between 24 and 29 days. I usually o’d anywhere from CD9 or around CD 12ish. I was very fortunate to fall pregnant very quickly previously with my three kiddos. As in second cycle with our first. And first cycle with both of the others. Now I have been doing the dual hormone detecting clearblue digital OPK as well. I only got “flashing” smileys as you can see I noted on the right of the photo. Now today instead of my strip OPK’s getting darker - it is totally back to being at almost no LH line at all! Did I already O? And the digital OPK never did a solid face? And the test strip ones were all done in the morning, which I now learn might not have been the optimal time to catch the LH surge at all?

any guesses on if and when I O’d??

A2C67283-3229-4975-AAFE-36863689F5D5.jpeg

To me, the only one that looks positive is day 12! Which would put ovulatuon around day 12-13 depending the length of your surge and whatnot. Do you temp as well?

Good luck!

To me, the only one that looks positive is day 12! Which would put ovulatuon around day 12-13 depending the length of your surge and whatnot. Do you temp as well?

Good luck!

Hi Missielibra! Thank you for your reply. No I don't temp...most nights one of my three kiddos wake me to get up at least once...so I don’t think its a good opion for me.

I did another opk this morning and it seems like the line is getting darker again... not sure if I actually O’d. On the photo day 12 does look darkest. In person though not as dark. I have no idea whats going on. Guess thats the price to pay after coming off bc.

Congratulations on you pregnancy!!

My LO was waking up all the time (teething) but I did get a sorta baseline for temping!

Its possible. My friend just learned she was pregnant after coming off the pill. Her cycles were 28 days and this cycle was well, her last period had been november 30th... but January 7th still no period and negative blood test. Then positive on Jan 17th. So she had a weird long cycle and a late, late ovulation because of the whole coming off the pill! Maybe that's what's going on? On the pic day 12 looked dark, but if you say its not in person I think it might be worth to keep testing. Good luck!

And thank you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->