OPK Pro's help!!

3xscharmer

4 earth babies!
Reaction score
Okay ladies, need your help:flower:: I got what I thought was a positive opk yesterday as the lines where the same shade (I stared at it forever and then showed it to DH) at 2pm, we drove all night to get home so we didn't get to dtd until 4am! I then went to the bathroom and then went to bed. Now here's where I need your input - I'm pretty sure I woke up and went to pee but I was so tired I'm not sure, I could've freaking dreamed it lol:winkwink::wacko:! I woke up at 12 and made sure I held my pee until 2pm so I could test and I got another positive:happydance:, this time the line is darker than the control line! So my question is this: If I DIDNOT get up to pee this morning does my 2pm pee count as FMU or does that matter since I did pee at 4am and also does yesterday's test count as positive too or just today's? Thanks!!

I think you aren't supposed to take OPK's with FMU, but if it was positive or nearly positive yesterday then I would count that as your first + and get to BD'ing!! Good Luck!!!

It's recommended that you not use FMU with OPKs because LH levels tend to rise while you are awake. It sounds like the way you tested was very good. BD again tonight if you can/want to. Sounds like your test yesterday was positive but not your peak and that today's test is definitely positive. You ovulate 24-36 hours after the peak of your LH surge, so you'll probably ovulate tomorrow! Best of luck!

Thanks ladies, just wasn't sure if that was fmu as I'm pretty sure I did get up although I'm only about 80% sure lol!

Changechoices - thanks so much, that really makes it clearer!! We are definatley going to bd tonight and probably tomorrow as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->