OPK QUESTION[posted in TTC also]

V

Vrainoire

ok I got a positive on the 17th and 18th didn't take one on the 19th and got a negative on the 20th..due to cramping on the 15th i thought i may have ov'd early but i took another test today[21st] and got a very strong positive..according to my ticker i'm 2dpo but if i ov'd when i think i did i'd be 5 or 6 dpo..What do you all think, does this mean anything??
Additional comments:
this is my first cycle using opk's
and i tested at the same time for every test

I would use your first positive as your actual positive :thumbup:

do you temp aswell? opk's can pick up HCG too. Good luck x

i don't temp..and i got another very strong positive OPK yesterday,i'm even more confused..but hopefully it picked just up on teeny amounts of HCG,lol

Try taking one with FMU, the opks pick up the LH and HCG but LH is not in FMU. Good luck xxx

jojo i just took two with FMU and their really dark positives..i hope thats a good sign

i know the pic is blurry but u can clearly see that its definitely positive
https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/photos/vrainoire/images/43058562/original.aspx

I'd try a pregnancy test, if the opk's are picking it up a pt definitely would :thumbup: good luck sweetie xxx

not yet..trying to hold out until tomorrow, i did get another postive opk this morning so i'm tempted to test..i'm might just go and by a cheap test

i tested yesterday morning got a positive on an OPK and a BFN on a hpt..i'm not down tho..it just ruled out my theory that I OV'd..i still believe im in

just a quick question....i think i may have O early...CD6...im now on CD13 and supposedly O in the next day or two...but my OPK are getting lighter in colour...anyone know y?...i did one yesterday with FMU and there were 2 lines,i was told that i wouldnt get 2 lines with FMU...im so confused...:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->