OPK Question

JJsmom

Mom to 3 & expecting
Reaction score
Here's the back ground info: Cycle length: 32 days. Have never used OPK's. First day of last AF was June 26th. AF was 7 days long. According to ff and webmd, I should have O'd somewhere around the 13th to the 19th. I started spotting on July 13th. Spotted for 6 days. It was all brown except 1 day was a tiny bit heavier and ended up with 1 clot. I used pantiliners every day except that one heavier day which was on day 5 of the spotting. So I don't know if that was considered another AF or not. I ordered some OPK's and just got them in the mail and I took one. Attached is the result. My normal AF should be due on Saturday. I don't know if I'm coming or going basically. LOL!! Any advice? I'd really appreciate it!!

Edit: Oh..When I started spotting on the 13th my cervix seemed..squishy?? Now it's high. I can only barely touch it. Was on vacation last week and didnt check it again during the week.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 10
Are you asking if your test is positive or negative?

If you are, then your test is negative. I would continue testing every day and see if ovulation pops up, just in case. Wouldn't want to miss your chance. :) good luck.

Thanks. I think I'm getting ready to see AF again, but I'll continue to use the OPK's until I start!

Aw that stinks. Well now you get a new start so hopefully it'll be successful next cycle!! Good luck and baby dust to you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->