OPK question

PnutProtector

Reaction score
:hi: I'm WTT but am experiencing some weird stuff with my cycles and temps. I want to go to the doctor with as much information as I can possibly have about my silly cycles. I decided to take a first response fertility test this cycle. I got a positive result :happydance: and now I'm coming on the OPKs. I want to make sure that I am Ovulating and if i am, then when in my cycle it occurs. My temps are all over the place and FF hasn't detected anything over 4 months of charting.

I was wondering, what times of the day are usually best for OPKs? The instructions sat that anytime will do, just don't over hydrate, but there has to be a window that works best right??

Ooo I like that you want to be prepared! Have you got a link to your chart at all so we can have a sticky? The other thing are you using some sort of birth control pills etc? The best time to use the opks is between 10am-8pm, I find the ones around the mid to late afternoon give me the best result, but everyone tends to be different, just stear clear of using fmu as we have lh in our system normally, it can be concentrated and give you a false +, thats why you do it after 10am.

I have a link. But there are no temps for the past few months. just from aug to oct so i'm not sure it'll help much.

My Ovulation Chart

I am not on any BC and haven't been for years. H2B and I use condoms (save our one oopsie).

I took my first OPK yesterday evening at 6:30pm after i got home from work. No LH surge. BUT i got the VIP membership for FF and according to my calender, there was a strong possibility that I was fertile the day of the oopsie and that I OV'd the next day. The past few days I've been experiencing some mild pain in my abdomen and lower back. I'm trying to to get my hopes up, but it's hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->