OPK question...

cause you may miss you surge, but if you test twice a day i guess its fine?

10. Should I use first morning urine (FMU) with OPK's? No. LH is synthesized early in the day, and is not metabolized into your urine until later. So, as a rule, you are more likely to catch your surge later in the day. ("They" say you should test sometime around 2-4 p.m., but I've had fine luck at 10 p.m.-midnight.) Using FMU may not be a problem for you, but if you do not detect a surge during the cycle you use FMU, try testing later during the next cycle.

Note: the Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the exception. The FM Monitor does require FMU.

cause you may miss you surge, but if you test twice a day i guess its fine?

10. Should I use first morning urine (FMU) with OPK's? No. LH is synthesized early in the day, and is not metabolized into your urine until later. So, as a rule, you are more likely to catch your surge later in the day. ("They" say you should test sometime around 2-4 p.m., but I've had fine luck at 10 p.m.-midnight.) Using FMU may not be a problem for you, but if you do not detect a surge during the cycle you use FMU, try testing later during the next cycle.

Note: the Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the exception. The FM Monitor does require FMU.

Well im not using the monitor...just the sticks and i got this line on it this morning....:wacko: Im confused because i dont usually get lines in the morning at all....

Attachments

• fmu.jpg
    fmu.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
Yep looks similar to mine, not fmu but maybe smu cant remember!

Test about 4ish as well, i am.

I am tempted to spend a bundle on the smiley faces today!

Yep looks similar to mine, not fmu but maybe smu cant remember!

Test about 4ish as well, i am.

I am tempted to spend a bundle on the smiley faces today!

How much are the smiley faces??:blush:

About £22! Cheaper on Amazon but dont think there is time for that!

i had positives with opks when i was pregnant but not with fmu, try in a bit xx

I def dont know whats going on now! Bloody stupid tests! First pic is this mornings and second pic is 2 o clocks! Its lighter....:growlmad:

Attachments

• fmu.jpg
    fmu.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 2opk.jpg
    2opk.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 3
Mines the same lol!

Attachments

• 100_0624[1].jpg
    100_0624[1].jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
I think maybe we are not positive today!

xxx

I think maybe we are not positive today!

xxx

Nope...i agree! Im so frustrated...i really thought it would be darker! It was looking so good....Im officialy starting to hate POAS. :growlmad:

Im not pregnant
Im not ovulating
Ive not had a proper af.

:wacko::wacko:

You will be pregnant
You will ovulate
And then you wont need AF:thumbup:

I just ordered the digis from amazon with free next day delivery £13.99

Im bloody confused! I did another opk with FMU today to see what i would get...esp considdering my opk from yesterday afternoon was vvv faint...i was expecting to see no line...well i got two lines and its darker than yesterday afternoons....I dont understand why my lines seem darker in the morning and ive got vvv faint ones in the afternoon...i esp dont drink much when i do the test in the afternoons....

Attachments

• todays opk fmu.jpg
    todays opk fmu.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
Yea i dont understand either, but mines the same again and possibly darker than yesterday mornings!

Think i shall not to opks till 11am from now on!

xx

Yea i dont understand either, but mines the same again and possibly darker than yesterday mornings!

xx

I had faint lines then boom one big one, which was not expected. sat with my legs crossed, dying of thirst for 3 hours at work but seemed to do the trick. Are the blue ones FMU or anytime?

xx

I had faint lines then boom one big one, which was not expected. sat with my legs crossed, dying of thirst for 3 hours at work but seemed to do the trick. Are the blue ones FMU or anytime?

The blue ones are FMU...thats when they seem to be at their darkest...when i do them in the afternoon they are vvv faint. Ive never gotten lines on an opk with FMU before...so im slightly confused....:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->