opk question

Ceca

Mommy of 1 Expecting #2
Reaction score
I have a question for you guys. I am using cheap internet opk's and I had faint lines on 6/14 (at 1130am and 315pm) and 6/15 (at 215pm, 715pm and 1125pm), but no real positive one. According to my Ov calendar I am supposed to ov today. I used an opk about an hour ago and nothing, not even a faint line. Does this mean I missed my surge and am possibly still going to Ov today or that I never had a real surge and am not going to Ov or something else all together? Is it just because they are cheapies? Any input or ideas would be great.
I am not temping this month, planning on starting next month if we don't get a BFP this cycle.

Ovulation calendars just go off of statistics, and since we are all so different they are really not very reliable, I would say to keep testing until you see your surge, even the IC's tend to show your surge when you get it, and you are testing enough so that you don't miss it. Just keep BD'ing and taking them and you will probably see your surge in the next couple of days! Good Luck :dust:

I was just thinking that because I had a faint line for a couple of days and now there is nothing, maybe I missed it? Is it possible to have faint lines, then nothing and then a positive? thanks for the answer!

I was just thinking that because I had a faint line for a couple of days and now there is nothing, maybe I missed it? Is it possible to have faint lines, then nothing and then a positive? thanks for the answer!

It could happen if your urine is too diluted. And FYI, not everyone will get true positives, but it doesn't mean they are't ovulating. Some people have super short surges.

Thanks c8080. That helps a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->