OPK question!!!!

sugarpi24

Pregnant-BFP 6/18/15
Reaction score
I read online that if you hypothyroidism and its still not to the point of where it should but close you can have problems ovulating is that true? so far ive taken an OPK test everyday for the past 4-5 days and its 9CD....but my AF started early this month and it was a weird one....so my CD might be off. but so far no Positive OPK...just the faint lines...is it to early? or could my thyroid be the problem....? im just worried im not going to ovulate...

CD9 is still really early. I didn't ovulate until CD18 this month. Keep testing.

I've read that as well. It effects the release of the LH which triggers ovulation.
Although too, it might be too early. How long are your cycles? Mine range from 28 to 30 days, but seems I usually ovulate on CD 12. Or if you have a short surge, you could be missing it. Have you had any ovulation signs? If not, then it's probably too early.

well my cycles are still abnormal...i just got off BC on June 11th....so it was normal for a few months and then i started late one month and then didnt start AF at all in October and then i started on the 6th this month...but it was shorter than normal...so i dunno exactly how long my cycles are since they are abnormal...i dont think ive had any ovulation signs...ill keep testing...just scared that i wont ovulate...or worse i wont be able to have kids :(

U should do bbt charting along with opk that way u can see if u actually are O'n during your cycles

I had a weird case of hyperthyroidism where my thyroid just randomly dumps all the hormones. On occasions like that, I dont ovulate. I think that was part of the problem for me after stopping birth control. But it is easily manageable. Just see an endocrinologist. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->