OPK...so confused

Melisaleigh

Reaction score
Help, Advice, Same or Similar Experience....

I have very irregular periods and was put on provera to help regulate them. I took provera for 3 months, in the third month I took a 5 day cycle of clomid. Started on the 14th of December... I have been taking OPK for over two weeks now. Finally on day 23 of my cycle I got a positive (I think) I continued to test and got a positive on day 24 and now (today) on day 25. I really have no clue how long my cycle is because it was never regular.
Should I be getting that many positives?
My doctor also told me that taking clomid would help my periods to come on their own...while taking the provera I got my period around the 10th of each month so how can I be getting a positive OPK 7 days before my "expected" period....
Thanks for listening :flower:

hmh...not sure I can answer this but didn't want to read and run, so i'll bump the thread instead and see if others know. I know very little about clomid or provera.

Just thought- in one of the ttc sections (think it might be LTTTC) there is a thread called 'clomid club' - they will all be experts on it if that is one of the issues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->