+OPK - So When Is 1 DPO?

Jonesbaby19

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I had a +OPK on Monday morning SMU, and on Thursday late afternoon & evening I had O pains.

On Tuesday no O pains, but a little amount of EWCM. By Wednesday my CM had changed to cloudy & my cervix was low & closed.

I'm not temping unfortunately, if no luck this month, I'm going to start on CD1 of next cycle. Praying that wont be necessary!

My question is when do I count 1 DPO from?

My boobs are sore today & I've got some light cramping this morning... Which is a good sign I think, but no idea what DPO I am to start obsessing over - LOL.

CD 12 was the day of my +OPK... We BD on 8, 10, 12, 13 & 14 so I'm hoping we've covered our bases!

Thanks in advance for any help ladies xx

BABY DUST to us all

:dust::dust:

from what Iv been told about the opks is you can ovulate anything from 12 - 36 hours after your positive. so they arent too great at pin pointing the exact day of O x

I'm with you - confused! I had my +OPK on CD14, so I'm just guessing and saying that CD16 was 1DPO for me. I had cramping CD14, 15 and 16.

Im temping but its my first month so i haven't gotten my cross hairs from ff yet. But going by my symptomd, im on cd17 and 2 dpo. I had pos opk on cd 13 and 14,along w watery and ewcm and cramping on cd 14 and 15. It sounds like your right but since your not temping there's no way to confirm after. Im hoping i get my cross hairs tomorrow. I had a nice dip on cd15 and temps have started to rise. Im learning that trusting your body is the best way...temping helps confirm it but i had a hell of a time w opks...a pos on cd9 (i clearly didnt ovulate) lots of almost pos...so close i almost couldnt tell. I finally lined them all up and picked the two darkest:) sounds like your bding was good! Good luck!

Im temping but its my first month so i haven't gotten my cross hairs from ff yet. But going by my symptomd, im on cd17 and 2 dpo. I had pos opk on cd 13 and 14,along w watery and ewcm and cramping on cd 14 and 15. It sounds like your right but since your not temping there's no way to confirm after. Im hoping i get my cross hairs tomorrow. I had a nice dip on cd15 and temps have started to rise. Im learning that trusting your body is the best way...temping helps confirm it but i had a hell of a time w opks...a pos on cd9 (i clearly didnt ovulate) lots of almost pos...so close i almost couldnt tell. I finally lined them all up and picked the two darkest:) sounds like your bding was good! Good luck!

sorry to gatecrash this is my first month temping too what is crosshair? x

Judt to add, you most likely o'd on 13 or 14...all depends where in the surge you were when you got pos opk. If it was beginning, prob 14, and if you caught it on the way out, prob 13:) gl &hth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->