• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OPK test, Praying it stays neg for a while longer.

shawnie

Mom to a premie Kaylee
Reaction score
This is an OPK test...

I am praying and hoping it doesn't go positive on me before the 6th =( I know this sounds crazy to say but As of right now i've got a very short LP. FF predicts I should ov on the 6th which I just had my AF on the 1st and still spotting today. FF also says I should start my AF on the 21st =(

Does anyone by chance know If I was lucky to not get a positive till the 10th would that be a good sign of a longer lp? Heres a pic of them so far which scares me cuz it's looking to me like it's gonna be soon grrrrrr

I am temping too just to double check when OV occures. So far my temps have been monday 96.8 and Tuesday 96.9.

I really hate this. It makes me feel so broken. Sometimes I wish I was born a man.

Attachments

• OPKCD3n4.jpg
    OPKCD3n4.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 33
sorry but i must agree with you that it looks like it will be soon going on the test you have provided.

Sorry i cant help with any of the other questions :hugs:

It's ok lady, thank you so much for responding. It's very much appreciated. I don't do my OPK today till around 3 so I'll see then. My temp did elevate a little today but my room was hotter then normal , forgot to put my dang air conditioner on. I don't think anyone can help me. =( I am just going to do more research. Hugs to you.

I took it at 3 today but I woke late so i had some coffee, water, and milk lol. I am going to wait a few hours and not drink so much and take the test again. These tests say to wait 2 hours with less fluids which is odd since all the others say 4 hours. Oh and congrats to you is in order heehee =) You are a remarkable woman =) xoxox

I'm going to take another in a few hours to double check.

Attachments

• CD3-4-5.jpg
    CD3-4-5.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 12
Thanks hunny for your kind words :)

You might be lucky enough to not get apositive for a few more days :)

keep posting :hugs:

I got a positive OPK just now.. now i am not sure if i ovulate tonight or tomorrow if it would even be good for me. I suck at the math in knowing what my LP is and how many days it needs to be before seeing a positive to support a pregnancy.

if you got a positive opk it means you will ovulate in the next 24-36 hours i think.

You normally ovulate 14 days before your next period but it could be shorter :)

can you post a pic of opk for me to look at im nosey lol

What my problem is, is that I had my first AF after my MC on July 12th then AF again on Aug 1st. it was only 20 days apart and now im getting a positive OPK on cd 6. I don't know if I should try now or wait. I am all screwed up on this LP crap its upsetting me. I don't know how to know what mine is. I'd hate to miss the opp in trying but don't want to try if it's not even going to be supported. grrr does any of this make since?

Attachments

• opkcd6.jpg
    opkcd6.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 7
well make a note of the day you ovulated and get :sex: in and if your period does start at least you will have an idea of how long your luteal phase is for future reference.

Thank you hope =) I figured it all out. I didn't know the phases and thanks to some wonderful people on here i've got more information now on it and I understand it now. I'm BDing like crazy LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->