OPK testing Q

TootieBoote

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new here. DH and I are on our 6th TTC cycle and I'm now using boots OPK. Have been testing between 5 and 7pm as this has been the easiest time for me. However, I've read that testing around 2pm is best. Is this right? Would it be ok for me to change the time i'm testing? (on CD13 today). Have had a faint line but not a positive line.

Also, I'm wondering if I should use Clear Blue digital OPK as it is less confusing! Anyone else use CBD?

Thanks

they do say the best time is around 2pm i tested around that time. however, if you are unable to test at this time and you can only test at 7pm then that is ok just make sure you test at the same time every day. i never used clearblue i used ebay cheapies and they worked fine for me

they do say the best time is around 2pm i tested around that time. however, if you are unable to test at this time and you can only test at 7pm then that is ok just make sure you test at the same time every day. i never used clearblue i used ebay cheapies and they worked fine for me

Thanks. 1ust wondered... why do you have to test at the same time?

its more accurate to test at the same time some people even test twice a day if they have a really quick surge

I tested every morning before work. Then once I got my Positive OPK I tested that night too.

Good Luck :dust:

I use to test with first morning water like a drip!! lol

You shoudl be testing in the early afternoon as Lynz says between 12-2 is mostly advised :D

Good luck 7 welcome to BabyandBump :D

I love Clearblue Digitals! Like you say, so clear - you don't have to squint at lines. They are expensive, but you could probably find some cheaper on the net like Ebay.

Actually, if you have a regular cycle, you may only need to use 2 or 3 out of the pack of 7 in one cycle - that can keep the cost down.

Good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->