..OPK to HPT BFP

So camera sucks line is so faint on the Asda one, it says 15mui so thought it might bbe a bit of a better line, pic attached but I can't see the line on the pic

Attachments

• IMG_2897.jpg
    IMG_2897.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 61
I'm 9dpo so don't know what line I was expecting haha it's faint but there x

Eeekkkkk!!!! I'm keeping everything firmly crossed!!!! I struggled to get frer last month! I don't think they understand our need for poas obsession! Are you testing with fmu tomorrow? xxx

Looking forward to seeing the next one! Hopefully a little darker. 9DPO-11DPO lines are typically hard to photograph lol. But I see something!

My heart I will deffo be resting with FMU, and no doubt SMU too confuzion I hate it when the lines don't show on the pics... fingers crossed they will tomorrow x

So only did a cheap cleaning clinical guard test as I know my fmu is rubbish it looks darker than yesterday's so hoping it's a good sign hope the pic shows it. This was at the 5 min mark

Attachments

• IMG_2904.jpg
    IMG_2904.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2903.jpg
    IMG_2903.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 39
Ok last one

Attachments

• IMG_2907.jpg
    IMG_2907.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 65
I can see a very faint line. Fx for you xx

I will test again in the morning thanks ladies x

So frustrating because they are so much darker in person. Don't even have to squint. Even hubby sees the line which is a miracle

It's so hard to get them to photograph early on, looking forward to tomorrows xx

Praying this works out, following your thread as well hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->