+OPK today (June 6th)!!!

TTC Again

Teensy bit pregnant again
Reaction score
Hooray! got a very clear +OPK and PEAK reading on my CBFM this morning. :happydance: Went to my RE for bloodwork and u/s and she saw a 24mm folicle on my left ovary (is this a good size? I have no idea). Waiting for results of blood tests, but I should ovulate within the day, so that's exciting. Hoping this is THE cycle, but time will tell.

We're trying to get in a lot of BDing where we can. DTD on Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday morning, Sunday night and will try to get tonight and tomorrow night in, too.

Anyone else O'ing today or tomorrow and want to join me through the TWW?

My RE called back - blood work showed I was "surging" yesterday and she said to have sex NOW! We DTD last night and, well, it couldn't have been less sexy, but what can you do. Sometimes when you've been TTC for a long time the sex part turns into a job instead of a fun thing.

Using Pre-seed this cycle so we'll see how things go. I elt o-like cramping last night, so thinking maybe it already happened and today might be 1 DPO.

Me too- my positive was Sunday through yesterday and again this morning- but im pretty sure since my urine as of a hour ago has gone back to clearish yellow its not going to be positive any more this afternoon- we bedded last night again at lunch today we will, then again tonight IF hunny can handle it then again in the morning AND HOPEFULLY tmrw night IF he has anything left in him LOL. We did bed for 5 times the previous week as well. But my ovualtion week according to the calendar and OPKs were sunday through tmrw- and yesterday being the main day and today being our "last shot" But we are doing it tmrw as well. wanted to start early bedding this month and we did and wanted to end one day after this month and we will. If its a BFN it WONT be because we didnt do it enough. Hunny has one choice Do it or die :) This evening i start the progesterone cream again for the nexdt 14 days and if i get my period i stop it and if not i keep using it through pregnancy! Heres parying ladies one or all of us wiond up preg- it would be great as our 18yr wedding anniversary is july 3rd :)

wow, Carisa - you are putting me and DH to shame with your BDing schedule! I thought we were covering all bases, but you have this down pat! LOL! Hoping it all comes together and works out for us both. how long is your LP usually? Mine is pretty short - usually like 10 days. i go back to my RE next month (I'll be 6-7 DPO then) for more blood work to test progesterone levels. We'll see from there. Getting a BFP for Father's Day would be PERFECT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->