+OPK!!!

Andiepie81

Mom of 1 and TTC #2!
Reaction score
OK, I started testing last Wednesday. I tested once a day in the late afternoon. All days were neg. until yesterday. I got a + around 3:00 in the afternoon. Both lines were dark. The directions said I could stop testing and to have sex in the next 24-36 hours. DH and I had been :sex: everyday since last Saturday and will again tonight but my question is..I took another OPK and the line was a little lighter this time. I thought we should get good strong lines for 2 days? Im a little confused :shrug:

Hi i got my 2lines today on opks 1st time ever.
we been bedding every day all week .
With the opks you might have drunk a bit more fluids which causes your urine to dilute and the opks dont pick up the lh hormone.
Im sure you`ll` be fine you got a poss opk today make sure other half is in the mood.
Im hoping mine will tonight.

Not a problem. Once you've had a positive OPK as the directions say you will ovulate within the next 12 -48 hours. You count the lighter one as a negative but in reality you probably caught your luteinizing hormone as it was reducing (after it had sent the signals to release the egg) so you are getting a 'fade out' pattern. What you are doing is exactly right. Good luck to you.

XX

Thank you ladies! I hope it worked this time! Good luck to you too!

Dont overthink it, just get in that bed and make a baby! I would just not test again after you had a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->