+ opk??

khand4

Reaction score
So I thought I was supposed to O on the 17th. Now on the 19th (CD 18) these are my OPK tests (same picture, different lighting) - the lines on the rightare the control line. The lines on the leftare the testing line. They are close but certainly not equal/darker (which I've had before). I've been testing fairly consistently for the past 3 days. Is it possible I missed it? Is this a positive opk? I have O symptoms right now so I'm not sure what's going on. DH and I have been BDing daily for the past 7 days (minus one day) and I'm wondering how much longer to keep it up!

Attachments

• opk_12_19_2010.jpg
    opk_12_19_2010.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 22
  • opk_12_19_2010_#2.jpg
    opk_12_19_2010_#2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 28
i wud still :sex: as there v.v nearly pos hun, u might miss ur surge over night but dnt panicx

you could possibly have missed it or they will be positive soon if they are lighter tomorrow i would assume that you have ovulated due to your ov symptoms, until then it prob is best to keep bding xkx

i would still bed hun your close to ovulation or jsut passed it!

Just took another opk and it's definitely lighter but the line is still there...hmmm. The urine was a bit more diluted. I just want to know if I can-should stop testing and/or BDing!

They don't look Pos+ just yet- but very close. I would keep DTD till the line starts to fade... I would think you'd get a for sure pos+ soon though!!! Some woman just take longer for the surge to trigger the release of the eggie... some months I Ov earlier or later than others- so I have to track early just in case ;)

Best of luck hun!

So I tested today at 2pm, 5pm, and just now at 9pm. They kept getting lighter and lighter, the 9am is barely there, if at all. Do you think I just missed the peak the other day or is my original post some sort of fluke not-full-surge?? Last month I got the full 'this line is definitely darker than the control line' so I was hoping to get the same this month

My test were the same result on the 18th as well, but much stronger, the 19th it was lighter.

My temp rose .6 degrees This morning after being nearly flat the past week. Does this mean I'm past ovulation or is it worth BDing right now??

i was told that most opk's will have 2 lines, that just because there are 2 does not mean you are ovulating. The Test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line, otherwise it is negative.

So start from the original thread -- I'm thinking I was wrong abut that potentially being a positive result at CD 18 as my temp went down after that and stayed down ... I have totally unpredictable long cycles (but no PCOS, endo, etc) so I technically never know when my period will come (last time was ~CD 100 but I just came off 10 years on the pill).

I'm currently at CD 35 with no sign of AF -- took a preg test today and BFN so it made me wonder that if I haven't really Oed yet this month I may not be out. Granted I haven't used OPKs since my original post on C18 because I thought I Oed...

so just for the heck of it I took one when I got home tonight -- 5pm and hadn't even held my pee for long and see attached. The line closest to the blue piece is the control line -- it really looks like the test line is just as dark (if not darker) than the control, and it came up RIGHT away....do you think I just didn't O yet??

Attachments

• OPK+_1_6_11#2.jpg
    OPK+_1_6_11#2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
  • OPK+_1_6_11.jpg
    OPK+_1_6_11.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads