+OPK

Just an update: Last night and this morning's OPK's were both negative so I'm thinking O was either cd17 or 18. I have a doctor's appt. today for my blood work results checking my thyroid levels and they'll probably adjust my medication and then Friday's the big day at the doctor's for my year mark on TTC. How is everyone else's cycle going?

oooh look at that lovely ov dip and rise in temp :thumbup::happydance:

in a day or two ff will give you red crosshairs to confirm ov

Pinky, that's music to my ears! Hopefully my one day of bd was enough this time. How are things going for you?

you bd at the perfect time hunny

now ust sit back and try to stay relaxed and get that little bean to stick!!!

im not too good - i keep hitting that brick wall of negativity ](*,) - yesterday everything was looking perfect but today its all falling apart :cry:

Just an update: Last night and this morning's OPK's were both negative so I'm thinking O was either cd17 or 18. I have a doctor's appt. today for my blood work results checking my thyroid levels and they'll probably adjust my medication and then Friday's the big day at the doctor's for my year mark on TTC. How is everyone else's cycle going?

Pinky, that's music to my ears! Hopefully my one day of bd was enough this time. How are things going for you?

im not too good - i keep hitting that brick wall of negativity ](*,) - yesterday everything was looking perfect but today its all falling apart :cry:

Oh noooo :hugs: What happened love? :(

i;ll message you want - dont really want to say it publicly

i;ll message you want - dont really want to say it publicly

That's perfectly fine. I don't mind at all :hug:

your going to regret that lol

Haha do not!

But, I do have a question. I was putting in random numbers in FF for the next 3 days, and it never says I OV yesterday; sometimes it says CD19 which is today. Do you think I could be today? Gah :( lol.

your going to regret that lol

Haha do not!

But, I do have a question. I was putting in random numbers in FF for the next 3 days, and it never says I OV yesterday; sometimes it says CD19 which is today. Do you think I could be today? Gah :( lol.

i think ff knows that your paying with future dates - give it two days and your crosshairs will appear

dont panic

Lmao I am so high strung this month. I need to take a chill pill... they probably mess with TTC though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->