+OPK

Babydustx3

Reaction score
I've been using the dollar tree OPK's and I checked at 3 minutes and it wasn't fully positive, but then I checked 20-30 minutes later and it was. Should I just discard it or could it be true? The reason I ask is because some ladies say they don't get true positives until their OPKs dry. I don't know how true that is so I figured I'd ask. I'm going to test in a little while but I want to make sure my urine's not diluted. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0826.jpg
    IMG_0826.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
my opk;s dont get any darker after they dry

get off the pc - and get :sex:
:hug:

I just did another OPK just incase and this one isn't as dark as the control line. I did have a lot to drink at lunch and I got a large soda on the way home because I was thirsty but that was about 4 hours ago and I've gone to the bathroom about 5 times since. Could that be why or maybe the surge is over?

the surge could be on its way out which means the egg could be dropping

you still have about 24 hours for the sperm to swim their marathon

Yay! So glad I tested this morning. I'll make sure we :sex: tomorrow morning! Lol I don't wanna sound lame but you have no idea how grateful I am that you've been there for me. :) :hug:

Yay! So glad I tested this morning. I'll make sure we :sex: tomorrow morning! Lol I don't wanna sound lame but you have no idea how grateful I am that you've been there for me. :) :hug:

awww hunny

anytime you need me, just message me, i;'ll always help out if i can

have a good nights sleep tonight, build up loads of energy for the morning :winkwink:

:hug:

i hope its ok, but ive sent you a message to add you

xx

watch your temps tomorrow - bet you have a high surge

did you take todays temp at different time? you have a white circle

watch your temps tomorrow - bet you have a high surge

did you take todays temp at different time? you have a white circle

I accepted! :) I woke up at 6:00 am but fell right back to sleep and then got up at 7 am as usual to take my temps but I put sleep deprived just incase. I didn't want to take anymore chances haha. But since today's temp was one of the lowest I've had I don't think anything really messed with it. :)

well done

either tomorrow or the next day your temps will rise higher and then about another 3 days of high temps and ff give you red crosshairs

then the panic and worrying beings lol

thanks you hun

Well, I took my temp this morning and it was reallly really low, 96.09 F so I took it again right after and it was 96.66 F. Gosh I have no idea what's going on. :(

Mine are always more + when dry, I don't know wether I trust the outcome but I always kinda count it as a + on my head JIC x

Just did my OPK for this morning and it was negative, just like last night's. Today's temp wasn't much higher than yesterday's but hopefully I still ovulated =/

Just an update: Last night and this morning's OPK's were both negative so I'm thinking O was either cd17 or 18. I have a doctor's appt. today for my blood work results checking my thyroid levels and they'll probably adjust my medication and then Friday's the big day at the doctor's for my year mark on TTC. How is everyone else's cycle going?

Mine always turn positive when they're dry x

None of my other ones did, only that one. And I've been testing 3 times a day since cd14. I'm gonna count it as positive for now anyway, because the lines were still visible on on cd 16 but since the positive on cd17 they've all been barely there. Today I couldn't hardly see it.

Just an update: Last night and this morning's OPK's were both negative so I'm thinking O was either cd17 or 18. I have a doctor's appt. today for my blood work results checking my thyroid levels and they'll probably adjust my medication and then Friday's the big day at the doctor's for my year mark on TTC. How is everyone else's cycle going?

oooh look at that lovely ov dip and rise in temp :thumbup::happydance:

in a day or two ff will give you red crosshairs to confirm ov

oooh look at that lovely ov dip and rise in temp :thumbup::happydance:

in a day or two ff will give you red crosshairs to confirm ov

Pinky, that's music to my ears! Hopefully my one day of bd was enough this time. How are things going for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->