+OPKs 4 days in a row??

DandJ

First time mom
Reaction score
Hello all! This is my first cycle TTC and I'm pretty regular with like 33 day cycles so I kind of know when I'm fertile and such. So I took my first OPK on CD16 around 5pm and it was positive. Then CD17-19(today) they are still a positive. I do temp and this morning it did shoot up so I'm thinking I O'd or am about to O tomorrow maybe? We BD'd on CD16, CD17 and going to today (CD19). Are those good chances??

Has anyone had +OPKs more than 2 days in a row and if so, what does it usually mean?

I'm wondering the same thing, I have had three days in a row where I had +OPKs and i tested again this morning and super positive still!!!!

I had 4 days of positives this month. I guess it happens. The tests where the test line has to be as dark or darker was only positive for 2 days but the two lines ones was still VERY faintly positive even this morning on day 5. I don't really know what it means. :shrug:

I have same problem!!!I got 4 days positive OPKs this cycle.every evening positive then at morning negative ...so frustrating.
does anybody know what it means???does it mean ovulated the last day of positive one???so what about EWCM as i just had it for first two days of positives???

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this!! I looked up what I could and what I concluded is that either 1. I have PCOS (going to the Dr tomorrow to find out) 2. I have just long surges 3. I could be pregnant (no way, I BD'd five days ago).

I also did another OPK this afternoon (CD20) and the Control line was lighter than usual and of course my Test line was so much darker :saywhat: Then a few hours later, the Test line went lighter <--- is that normal?

Gosh, so freaking confusing and I want answers! :wacko:

im sure I have read somewhere that opk do pick up hcg so if you have continued positive opks you should try a pregnancy test as the pregnancy test only looks for HCG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->