Opks after ovulation

Pixxie

Mum to 1 little girl
Reaction score
I'm 6dpo but been testing daily with an opk since I have loads and want to save my preg tests :haha: Now I'm presuming they would go from very dark at ov, lighter and lighter each day then if pregnant go darker again?

Has anyone done this? How did your progression look?

Hey, you're doing the same as me :thumbup: To get me through the TWW I've carried on using my OPKs and i'm also curious to see how they progress. Will be stalking you to see what happens :happydance:

I started at 4 dpo and for 4 and 5dpo got reasonable lines but obs negatives, yesterday at 6dpo there's barely a line at all. Thinking all the hormone from ovulation is now out of my system hence the very negative, if it starts to pick up again I'll get excited lol

Trying not to get excited by todays!

Attachments

• IMG-20130314-00434.jpg
    IMG-20130314-00434.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 27
This might help xx
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1742047-opk-positive-pregnant.html

Could be - I tested like crazy this past pregnancy, and after I ran out of IC pregnancy tests, I used my ovulation tests. The test line on the O test was so dark that it took most of the dye away from the control line! That was after I already knew I was pregnant, but I'm assuming they would have had to get gradually darker first. Good luck :)

I did an ic this afternoon and obviously it's bfn :haha: will continue on with the opks but only testing again if they get a lot darker and I'm at least 10dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->